Extra Fine/Extra Extra Fine
Two stage sharpening with compact convenience.
Two 4" x 1" Diamond Whetstone sharpeners combine to create a lightweight sharpener that is great for home, camper, tool box, gardening shed and more. Convenient size measures 9 1/2" long when open and 5" when closed. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use. Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220) provides easy removal of material on a damaged edge.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond.
- Extra Extra-Fine Diamond (3 micron / 8000 mesh) provides the finest polished edge of all bonded diamond abrasives.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight andconvenient
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond whetstone when not in use
- Two sides make it more economical and space efficient
- DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives and tools faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service