Process: Custom woodworking projects (non-river or slabs)
At Black Forest Wood Company we can complete many types of wood working projects for you. This service can include partial jobs such as joining pieces together with or without finishing, special milling for specific dimensions or shapes. We can finish your project for you like sanding, shaping, applying top coats, and many more custom woodworking services.
Our woodworking techs can finish your project or build it from scratch in-store.
- Plan your project and have a good idea of what you want, dimensions, wood species, size and other details. (it helps to have a diagram)
- Come to the store and present your project to the people at the front counter and they will have a skilled woodworker discuss your creation.
- Once it's determined what is required we will give you a ball park estimate on time required to build and an ETA (estimated time of arrival/completion)
- We then create a printed work order with a detailed description of the project and confirm everything on paper.
- You pre-pay for the materials (wood)
- We call you when the piece is complete and ready for pick-up.
Weather you're a pro woodworker or it's your first project, this service makes it easy for anyone to get exactly what you want built by a pro!