Titebond Translucent Wood Glue is designed for general household and woodworking projects. It provides a virtually invisible glue line and bonds stronger than the wood. A strong tack and fast speed of set helps reduce clamp time. When dry, this wood glue is unaffected by finishes and sands easily. Also ideal for craft projects, Titebond Translucent is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water. It is specifically designed for wood, particleboard, hardboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials.
Features & Benefits
- Virtually invisible glue line
- Fast set - strong bond
- Good heat-resistance
- Safe - no solvent vapors
- Water cleanup & non-toxic
- Sets faster than most other white glues
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE:
- Above 50°F
- OPEN ASSEMBLY TIME:
- 5 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- TOTAL ASSEMBLY TIME:
- 10-15 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- MINIMUM REQUIRED SPREAD :
- Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- REQUIRED CLAMPING PRESSURE:
- Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for soft woods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Easily spread with a roller spreader or brush, or may be transferred to plastic bottles for finer gluing applications.
- Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Titebond Translucent Wood Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue, or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Read SDS before use. KEEP FROM FREEZING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.